Customer Privacy Notice
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) refers to the policies adopted by GRANADO INC to process your personal data.
The Notice applies to personal data that costumers have provided to GRANADO INC.
For the purposes of this Notice:
Reference to “GRANADO INC”, to “we”, to “our” means GRANADO INC SASU, registered with the Paris Register of Commerce and Society under No. 794986752, which is the “Controller” of your personal data.
1- What personal data may GRANADO INC collect about you?
“Personal data” is information provided by You to GRANADO INC through our website, or to our in-store salespeople, or to our customer service attendants, and which refers to the following:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- e-mail address;
- residential or business address;
- phone numbers;
- credit or debit card numbers;
2- For what purpose does GRANADO INC use your Personal Data?
GRANADO INC uses your Personal Data for the following:
- deliver the purchased product to the address provided by You;
- contact You by your e-mail address, or phone numbers, or SMS, or through social media applications, to process your order, confirm your order, report on the progress of your order and payment;
- comply with our legal obligations;
- contact You by your e-mail address, or phone numbers, or SMS, or through social media applications to send you notices of promotions and sales of GRANADO INC products;
- If necessary, to handle security incidents, detect and resolve fraud.
You may request to GRANADO INC to cease to process of your Personal Data for any purpose indicated above, by contacting GRANADO INC as indicated in items 6 and 7 below. Please note that if You do not allow the processing of your Personal Data, GRANADO INC may not be able to fulfill some of the purposes indicated above. For example, GRANADO INC will not be able to sell a product to you via credit card payment if you do not provide your credit card security code.
GRANADO INC maintains administrative and technical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide.
3- With whom does GRANADO INC share your Personal Data? Is your information transferred abroad?
Your Personal Data may be shared:
- with the affiliates of GRANADO INC;
- with third-party service providers that help GRANADO INC achieve its activities, comply the legal obligations; improve its processes and customer service;
- with third parties related to the sale, transfer, liquidation of assets, acquisition, merger, incorporation, or other corporate transaction involving GRANADO INC or its affiliates;
- with law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
Should the occasion arise, your Personal Data may be transferred abroad to suppliers of GRANADO INC located in other countries or may be stored in databases located in other countries. All data transfers abroad will be carried out in strict compliance with the applicable data protection legislation in force.
GRANADO INC is committed to the protection of your Personal Data. In this way, we adopt clauses in contracts with suppliers and third parties providing for their obligation to comply with data protection legislation.
4- How long does GRANADO INC retain your Personal Data?
GRANADO INC retains your Personal Data:
- for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected;
- for the time necessary to satisfy the regular exercise of rights of GRANADO INC in administrative or judicial proceedings;
- for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations of GRANADO INC.
In cases where your consent is requested for the processing of your data, GRANADO INC will cease the processing when you withdraw your consent, keeping the data to satisfy the events mentioned above.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or other devices, such as smartphones or tablets, while you browse a website.
- to identify your browser or device;
- to learn more about your preferences;
- to provide essential resources and services;
- to track your preferences to only display advertisements that are relevant to You;
- to evaluate our website, with the purpose to improve it;
- to prevent fraudulent activities;
- to improve the security of our website; and
- to help You set your preferences through your account at GRANADO INC website, as well maintain the state of your shopping cart as you navigate our website.
If You are directed to a third-party website, GRANADO INC is not liable for the processing that this third party makes of your Personal Data.
If You interact with GRANADO INC through social media, GRANADO INC is not liable for the processing that third parties may make of your Personal Data.
6- What are your rights as a data subject?
You have a right of access to information about the processing of your Personal Data to:
- confirm if the data processing is taking place;
- access your personal data;
- rectify or request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete personal data;
- request the anonymization, blocking or erasure of unnecessary, excessive, or processed Personal Data in violation of the law;
- request the transfer of your personal data to another organization;
- request the erasure of your personal data processed on the legal basis of your consent;
- request information from public and private entities with which GRANADO INC has shared your Personal Data;
- request information regarding the possibility of not granting consent and the consequences of the denial;
- request the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
You may exercise these rights upon request sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7- How to contact GRANADO INC?
If You have any complaints, doubts, comments about this Privacy Notice, or have any problems, doubts, complaints about the processing of your Personal Data, please contact GRANADO INC at the email address below:
8- Amendments/Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised and amended at any time by GRANADO INC whenever it deems necessary without prior notice. New versions will be published on its website.